Tell us how we’re doing!
We are committed to responding to and resolving your complaints in a timely and constructive manner, in a way that benefits you and helps us improve the quality of our services. Please be assured that making a complaint will not have any negative consequences on the services that you receive from CMHA Durham.
If you have a compliment:
- You can express it directly to the person involved, or you can put it in writing below
If you have a complaint:
- If you have a complaint, you are encouraged to speak with the employee involved in your care. This Service Feedback Form should be used (when possible) to document your complaint. When a complaint is received by the program employee an attempt will be made to resolve the complaint immediately if possible.
- If you require assistance completing this form, please ask a CMHA Durham employee as they will be happy to assist. CMHA Durham also accepts feedback and complaints from a family member or a client advocate in appropriate circumstances. When someone complains on behalf of a client, CMHA Durham will need to ensure the client has given consent to their information being shared for the purposes of investigation and resolution of the complaint.
- If you are not comfortable giving feedback to the program or you have already shared your feedback but are not satisfied with the results, please complete and submit this form or email: email@example.com or by calling (905) 436-8760 ext. 709
- We are available to listen and walk you through the process of making a complaint and/or and connect you with the appropriate person if appropriate.
What support can I get when I have a complaint:
- Every effort will be made to resolve your complaint.
- An honest and open discussion and response to all feedback is provided.
- We will explore all possibilities to resolve the complaint positively
- Information received from a complainant and/or other(s) advocating on their behalf will remain confidential and be communicated only to those people who need to know. Specific personal health information will be anonymized where appropriate.
Please take time to fill out this form and let us know how we are doing.
If you have a complaint or concern and would like us to respond to you, be sure to fill out your name and contact information so that we can get in touch with you.