Support mental health on Bell Let’s Talk Day
Canadian Mental Health Association Durham is a proud supporter of Bell Let’s Talk. On January 30, 2019, we will join Canadians and others across the world on social media to text, talk and tweet about mental health for the 9th annual Bell Let’s Talk Day.
Bell’s annual campaign encourages people to “start the conversation” about mental health with friends, family and co-workers, recognizing that simply talking makes a significant impact in breaking down stigma and eliminating discrimination. Bell Let’s Talk Day donations are fully funded by Bell directly based on engagement in the cause.
Bell Let’s Talk has awarded over $9 million in community fund grants to organizations across Canada to deliver mental health initiatives, including supporting CMHA branches.
Please help CMHA increase the volume and frequency of conversations about mental health in communities across the country by joining the conversation online on January 30. Bell will donate 5 cents more to mental health initiatives for every:
- Tweet and retweet using #BellLetsTalkand Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at com/Bell_LetsTalk
- View of the Bell Let’s Talk Day video at com/BellLetsTalkand use of the Bell Let’s Talk frame
- Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at com/bell_letstalk
- Use of the Bell Let’s Talk geofilter and video view on Snapchat
- Mobile call and every long-distance call made by Bell wireless and phone customers
- Text message sent by Bell wireless customers