Provincial Restrictions June 2nd 2021
As of midnight June 2, 2021, the Province of Ontario’s Stay at Home Order enacted in April will be lifted. Although the order is lifting, most restrictions will stay in place until the province officially announces the start of the three-step reopening plan to ease restrictions, tentatively slated for mid-June. CMHA Durham continues to operate with increased safety protocols to keep our clients, staff and community safe in accordance with provincial and municipal directives and guidelines.
As an Essential Service, CMHA Durham will remain open and continue to provide services, including our Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic and on-site pharmacy.
- Please call ahead to set up an appointment for support, walk-in service will only be available from the on-site pharmacy.
- Our 60 Bond St. office will be open from 9 a.m.- 3 p.m with the last appointment at 2:30pm.
- The building will close from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. to allow for cleaning and sanitization.
- Our screening station will continue to monitor visitors and direct at-risk individuals to be tested for COVID-19.
- The Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic remains open to serve their patients by appointment only.
- Our onsite Bond Street Pharmacy will continue to support their customers.
- Community Connection Services will offer support virtually and in person by appointment with reduced staff in the office.
- The Recovery College Wellness Centre will offer courses virtually.
- All existing safety precautions remain in place including mandatory masks, physical distancing, hand hygiene and enhanced cleaning of the building. CMHA Durham will continue to inform clients and the community of further changes to programs and services as they occur. Stay up to date by visiting cmhadurham.ca or contact us at 905-436-8760 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions