Service Update Monday March 16
Our services have resumed with our new enhanced screening measures. We are now open to the public from 9am-12pm and 1pm-3pm.
- All visitors to our building are required to be screened
- We are focusing on priority services and reducing face-to-face care where possible based on your needs
- Our Leadership team is meeting daily to ensure timely responses and communications
- We are following all directions provided by the Ministry of Health
At this time, we ask you to be aware of the following
- Recovery College classes are on hold until further notice
- New intakes will be considered on a case by case basis
- All community members are urged to wash their hands with soap and water and conserve hand sanitizer where possible
If you have any symptoms of coronavirus, please call Telehealth Ontario 1-866-797-0000or Durham Region Health Department 905-668-7711 before presenting to any healthcare facility for care. For crisis mental health support, call 905-666-0483.
We understand that these are uncertain times but CMHA Durham is committed to working together to move forward with everyone’s safety and well-being in mind.