Provincial Restrictions July 16, 2021
As of 12:01 a.m. on Friday, July 16, 2021, the Ontario government has moved the province into Step Three of its Roadmap to Reopen.
Step Three of the Roadmap focuses on the resumption of additional indoor services with larger numbers of people and restrictions in place.
CMHA Durham continues to operate with increased safety protocols to keep our clients, staff and community safe in accordance with provincial and municipal directives and guidelines.
As an Essential Service, CMHA Durham has remained open throughout the pandemic, including our Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic and on-site pharmacy. We will continue to provide services as the province moves through the Roadmap to Reopen.
- All existing safety precautions remain in place including mandatory masks, physical distancing, hand hygiene and enhanced cleaning of the building.
- Please call ahead to set up an appointment for support, walk-in service will only be available from the on-site pharmacy.
- Our 60 Bond St. office will be open from 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. with the last appointment at 2:30 p.m.
- The building will close from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. to allow for cleaning and sanitization.
- Our screening station will continue to monitor visitors and direct at-risk individuals to be tested for COVID-19.
- The Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic remains open to serve their patients by appointment only.
- Our onsite Bond Street Pharmacy will continue to support their customers.
- Community Connection Services will offer support virtually and in person by appointment with reduced staff in the office.
- The Recovery College Wellness Centre will offer courses virtually and in person with all safety precautions in place including mandatory masks, physical distancing and enhanced cleaning.
CMHA Durham will continue to inform clients and the community of further changes to programs and services as they occur. Stay up to date by visiting:
contact us at 905-436-8760