Update on Our Services: December 2020
Deemed an essential service by the Ontario government, Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA), Durham remains open and is ensuring community mental health and addictions supports are safely available.
In accordance with social distancing measures outlined by public health agencies, CMHA Durham continues to deliver services in the best manner to protect public health and safety, pivoting services and information sharing to virtual or in person so individuals in need of mental health supports can continue to get the help they need.
- Our 60 Bond St. office will be open from 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- The building will close from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. to allow for cleaning and sanitization.
- Our screening station will continue to monitor visitors and direct at-risk individuals to be tested for COVID-19.
- The Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic remains open to serve their patients
- Our onsite Bond Street Pharmacy will continue to support their customers.
- Community Connection Services will offer support virtually and in person with reduced staff in the office.
- The Recovery College Wellness Centre will offer courses virtually.
CMHA Durham will continue to inform clients and the community of further changes to programs and services as they occur. Stay up to date by visiting cmhadurham.ca or contact us at 905-436-8760 or email@example.com with any questions.