Help Us Rename a Program!
At CMHA Durham, we are always striving to improve our services. We are currently making some improvements to our intake department to provide people with the best possible experience when they first come through our door.
Our Community Access Services provide a single point of entry to all of our programs in order to ensure streamlined access resulting in matching individual needs with available resources. People receive supports like:
- Triage and intake – Immediate support with information, community referrals/linkages and/or assessment and registration for CMHA services (intake).
- Brief Services – A voluntary service that is immediate and client-directed. It is based on addressing the most pressing issues/concerns at a time, to encourage and maintain overall wellness and stability. The program is also useful to evaluate if more intensive services would be beneficial.
- Outreach Services – Specifically for Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic participants, this is a partnership between a registered nurse and case manager to address physical and psychological needs on individuals unable to access traditional office-based services.
- Criminal Justice Case Management – Support that specializes in criminal justice matters to provide inclusive, immediate and flexible support to individuals navigating mental health/addictions as well as criminal justice systems
To better capture all the work this program does, we are looking for your opinion on a suitable name.
Our three contenders are
- Community Connection Services (CCS)
- Central Access Point (CAP)
- Point of Access Support Services (PASS)
Please take a second to complete our polls on Twitter or through our SurveyMonkey link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XFDZ63V.
We appreciate your time and support. Thank you.