Client and Family Centered Care
Caregiver & Family Supports
Who can access our services?
- Anyone caring for an individual living with a mental health and/or addiction issue.
- Caregivers can be parents, siblings, adult children, spouse/partners, friends, and even neighbours.
What services do we provide?
- CMHA Durham provides support for anyone interested in receiving services, or for those who just have questions.
- Assistance navigating mental health services in the Durham Region.
- Case Management supports for Caregivers.
- CMHA Durham is part of a partnership with Durham Mental Health and Ontario Shores Centre for Mental health to provide a monthly Family/Caregiver Education Night. For information regarding upcoming events follow us on social media. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic this event has been temporarily suspended
- The Client Caregiver Family Advisory Committee meets monthly to provide support for caregivers. The committee contributes to co-design with feedback to help provide the best possible services for CMHA Durham clients and caregivers.
For more information about family and caregiver centered support or the client caregiver committee please contact us at (905) 436-8760 or see our contact page for more information.