Client and Family Centered Care
Caregiver & Family Supports
Who can access our services?
• Anyone caring for an individual living with a mental health and/or addiction issue.
• Caregivers can be parents, siblings, adult children, spouse/partners, friends, and even neighbours.
What services do we provide?
• CMHA Durham provides walk-in services for anyone interested in receiving services, or for those who just have questions.
• Assistance navigating mental health services in the Durham Region.
• 1:1 Case Management supports for Caregivers
• Family/Caregiver Education Night – drop by on the 4th Thursday of every month from 6:30pm-8:30pm. Meetings take place at the Durham Mental Health office at the Whitby Mall (2nd Floor).
How you can access our services?
• Our hours of operation are 9:00am-6:30pm Monday – Friday
• Come by and see us at 60 Bond St. W. in Oshawa (Bond St.W. & Centre St. S.)
• Please call us at 905-436-8760 ext 600
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax us at 905-436-1569