Client and Family Centered Care
Caregiver & Family Supports
Who can access our services?
- Anyone caring for an individual living with a mental health and/or addiction issue.
- Caregivers can be parents, siblings, adult children, spouses/partners, friends, and even neighbors.
What services do we provide?
- CMHA Durham provides support for anyone interested in receiving services, or for those who just have questions.
- Assistance navigating mental health services in the Durham Region.
- Case Management supports for Caregivers.
- The Client Caregiver Family Advisory Committee meets monthly to provide support for caregivers. The committee contributes to co-design with feedback to help provide the best possible services for CMHA Durham clients and caregivers.
For more information about family and caregiver-centered support or the client caregiver committee please contact us at (905) 436-8760 or see our contact page for more information.