Community Wellness Services
Operates Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00am to 3:30pm and from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m on Wednesdays for Adults and Youth 14+ (except statutory holidays).
- Is a welcoming and accepting place that respects an individual’s uniqueness as they engage in opportunities.
- Promotes mental health, wellness and recovery, self-care and self-empowerment for individuals across the lifespan in a safe and welcoming community environment.
- Utilizes a Transferable Lived Experience Peer Support Model that engages trained Peer Supporters to support others by providing emotional, social and experiential supports.
- Utilizes a Psychosocial Rehabilitation Model to meet individuals where they are at, providing them with valuable programming, supports, information, resources, amenities and linkages.
- Engages individuals through the provision of cross-generational opportunities for individual and group-based social engagement and social recreation.
- Provides individuals with opportunities to engage in hands-on skills development and learning transferable to home, community and employment.
- Provides individuals with opportunities to engage in self-directed activities and pursuits.
- Builds self-confidence, self-esteem and personal resiliency while encouraging self-determination, personal responsibility and self-management.